Benfords law states that the leading digits of many data sets are not uniformly distributed from one through nine but rather exhibit a profound bias this bias is evident in everything from electricity bills and street addresses to stock prices population numbers mortality rates and the lengths of rivers. This important impressive and well crafted book presents the theory and many diverse applications of benford s law the contributors cover a rich and fascinating selection of topics that will appeal to people with an interest in mathematics and statistics as well as experts in a broad range of disciplines. The hardcover of the benfords law theory and applications by steven j miller at barnes noble free shipping on 25 or more. Book benfords law theory and applications published by princeton uni versity press in 2015 for more information on the book please see the publishers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.